I'm Jessa, owner and photographer behind the camera at Jessa Rae Photography.
Growing up in the Colorado mountains and being based out of Crested Butte, Colorado, I know my way around the mountains well.
I believe in producing timeless images that will be endlessly cherished by you. Therefore my editing style is true to life, bold, but natural, and not driven by current fads.
I am committed to incorporating beautiful scenery into my images and delivering a variety of gently posed and candid moments in your gallery of photos .
I am so glad you found me and I can't wait to help you plan your perfect day!
Check out the Crested Butte Wild Flower Festival here.
Check Road Conditions here.
2. I am always up for a good hiking adventure, but not everyone wants to hike on their wedding day. That is perfectly OK. Crested Butte has amazing places for you to elope without ANY hiking. I plan whole elopement days for people, exploring all over the mountains without the need for ugly shoes. That's a pretty big deal if you are into shoes.
3. Crested Butte is tucked away in a corner of Colorado that is believed by many to be difficult to get to. Guess what though, there's an airport less than 30 miles away and even if you chose to drive from Denver it's less than 5 hours, and in the summer, it's an easy and very scenic drive. Honestly, I do the drive in the winter frequently; it's generally more than doable, just check road conditions before you come! Roads Conditions
1. I won't try to convince you that Crested Butte is the only place with beautiful mountains, Colorado is full of beautiful mountain towns! BUT, Crested Butte has some of the most unique mountain ranges I've ever seen...and I've seen a lot of mountain ranges. Would you believe it if I told you there are pink mountains in Crested Butte? See for yourself....
4. You may have heard that Crested Butte is the Wild Flower Capital of Colorado.... it's true and for good reason. If you come between mid June and mid August you're pretty much guaranteed to find a wild flower in your favorite color.
5. Alpine Lakes! In Crested Butte you will find secluded high alpine lakes that are accessible without a strenuous hike. This is kind of a unicorn thing in Colorado, believe me. Yes, Colorado has tons of incredible lakes, the majority are not easy to get to.
I love Crested Butte A LOT, like so much that I had my own wedding in Crested Butte. But more than just really liking Crested Butte, I actually live in the valley and have for 10 years. I can't wait to help you experience Crested Butte on your special day!
My name is __________________________________________.
I'm interested in __________________________________.
You can get in touch with me at _______________________________________________ or_________________________________.
My wedding/elopement date or ideal photo session date (can be a range) is_____________________________.
We have our venue booked_______________________.
Our venue or preferred location is______________________________________.
How did you hear about Jessa Rae Photography?_________________________________________.
You should also know:
Your source for elopement, wedding, engagement and any other photography needs you may have in Crested Butte, Gunnison and beyond.